Yozoh's Application

Discussion in 'Archived Apps' started by Yozoh, Jul 26, 2012.

?

Approve this application?

1. Yay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nay

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yozoh

Yozoh

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Name
    Bon

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
    None so far

Main Character
    Human Guardian

Character Name
    Yozoh (Hopefully that name won't be taken), Mcgriddle Sausage (name reserved for Asura Thief)

Race
    Human

Profession(Class)
    Guardian

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
    All of them:
    1. PvP (WvWvW) - Main, competitive.
    2. PvE - Trying to accomplish as much as I can and helping other Guild members.
    3. Casual - When not playing competitively or PvE, I like to be a part of the family as well!

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
    - Guild Wars 1 since release, finished all campaigns + EotN expansion (HoM currently @ 32/50) ~ up until now, nothing else to do but get naked and /dance, haha. Been pretty passionate about GW2, watching all the videos and podcasts; it's been my main Online game.

- Vanilla WoW private server ~ 1 year in High School
    - Lineage 2 private server ~ 5-6 months
    - MapleStory ~ 2-3 months in High School

- Battlefield 2 ~ 1 year
    - Battlefield 3 ~ since release
    - Starcraft 2 (been 6 months) for fun/casual/social with friends
    - Diablo 3 ~ 1.5 months (about to quit soon)

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
    Honestly, no major guilds so far. I've only been part of friend's/family guild. It's been fun, but not many people that I can play competitively with or having fun in a much larger group.

I was part of a 3-man team/guild in the BWE3. We spent half the time jumping off of the diving board, and I was surprised when watching your video because we were on the same server but didn't see you guys. =\

How did you hear about the Guild?
    Saw your Youtube video of the +50 mesmers from Guild Wars 2's facebook page, and thought it'd be fun to join in!

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
    Hopefully everything that I can! I like to be skilled for some part, and helping those who are behind/low level in the guild and doing random stuff with the community for the most part. I'm always looking to participate in big random events. Other than doing random things, I'm very dedicated to GW2, so I tend to explain a lot and be very informative (to the best of my knowledge) to newcomers whom are lost. Being chill and kickback is what makes the game fun, but that doesn't mean I can't be competitive and organized when it comes to WvW.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
    Arcanix will definitely be my main if I get accepted, hopefully. Other guild will be for friends/family only, but they aren't very serious about guild stuff.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
    I might have work in the near future, so I'll be on mostly at night.
    Can't wait for the game to be out and looking forward to meeting you guys!

2. Yozoh

Yozoh

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sad to see the down vote. Any advice on how I can improve the application or be a more suitable member for guild acceptance?

3. Gyoin

Gyoin Over Analystical Extreme Gambler

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Sadly our polls aren't locked for a certain tier of rank, so anyone can technically vote. The important part are what Tr1age, Zakis, and myself say. Sadly I'm going to agree with the vote, whoever made it. We're at capacity and being super extra picky about the ones we even put on hold. I'm just not sold =/

4. Yozoh

Yozoh

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Haha, makes sense. Thanks for your time though! Really appreciate the reply and I hope everything turns out well for everyone. Hope I'll bump into you guys in game post-launch and see what new/random activities you got going on, other than the game contents itself.

5. tr1age

tr1age [Community Leader] Butterflies!

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +3,245
    Yes they are Gyoin:)

The vote was mine.

You can see votes by clicking on the vote number and it will show the name. Just for future reference.

Back to the app. I agree with Gyoin, I just don't see this going much further. Thank you for applying and feel free to hang out with the community in the forums! :)

Also I love your avatar, you should private message me where it is from :)

6. Gyoin

Gyoin Over Analystical Extreme Gambler

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Ahh, I am corrected. At one point it was a free for all poll. /shame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.