Dxracer feedback

Discussion in 'Tech & Specs & HARDWARE!' started by dainjre, Jun 9, 2015.

1. dainjre

dainjre Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Considering buying the dxracer king (cause I'm a big guy) and I was just wondering how other people were liking theirs so far? CrakeCrake MilleudaMilleuda and anyone else who mayve taken the plunge. Has it held up okay? I know you guys have had yours for a while now.

2. Keleynal

Keleynal Jesus Freak

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +998
    That's quite the step up from my gaming chair. Which is usually whatever I rescue from the dumpster and use until it falls apart completely.

3. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Yeah the chair I have now was my stepdads old mid back chair. Its okay for a bit but by the time raid is over I'm ready to get out of it and I've adjusted myself in it a hundred thousand times :)

4. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    Even the king size isn't huge just fyi, height wise I feel like I'm at the upper limit of what's comfortable (5'11.5"). When I first got it I felt sore for a couple days after using it, which I attribute to it forcing me to sit up straight. Now that I'm used to it I no longer have back pain when gaming which was my main goal. It's not a soft/cozy chair; if anything it's more like a fancy car seat. If you want something super soft and comfy this probably isn't the right chair, but if you want something super supportive that can keep you comfortably gaming for long periods it's great. Wrote this on a packed bus so excuse quality

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

5. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Yeah I've been having a lot of back pain, especially in my lower back after raids. I know they are supposed to be nice which is why I ask. I might just have to go for a big and tall option, but this seemed like it could work and I knew you and milleuda had them for sure which is why I thought I'd ask.

6. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    If you do get it, give the lower back cushion a chance. My first instinct was to toss it aside, but I figured I might as well see how it does after a couple days, and it makes a huge difference on my lower back

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

7. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    I love my DXRacer chair. As CrakeCrake mentions, it does take getting used to. Before the DXRacer chair I used this really comfortable and cushioned office chair, which I unfortunately had the habit of slouching into more than sitting upright. Eventually this got to my lower back and I wondered if my posture was contributing.

The DXRacer is uncomfortable for a few days since your body is getting used to sitting upright. Also, the addition of the neck and back cushion introduced a different posture I wasn't used to. But after some time, I LOVE this chair. I can do long gaming sessions now and no longer experience back pain, which is a plus.

I've had mine for less than a year now and it is holding up. I'm moving this weekend so we'll see how it handles when a couple of men throw it around in a truck *lick:

8. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Cool, let me know cause I will need to move it. Its not like I don't have the spare cash... I just want to make sure I get something good for that much haha.

9. Baldoraxx

Baldoraxx Internalizing Master Of Casual

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +403
    I enjoy my cheap cloth chair from walmart....even though it leans a bit

10. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    So my chair survived being thrown around by the movers. Still as firm as ever!

11. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Okay. I think ma cut the cord tonight and order one. I really can't take my back hurting anymore while I'm trying to pvp or raid.

12. Cheese

Cheese

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +287
    Glad the move was successful, now...
    Is it the chair that is firm as ever, or just you because of all those movers?

Hope the chair works well for you.
    Please give me feedback about the height. as a taller person I can not find any chair to give me proper support sitting straight up.
    So, I usually go for an odd but relaxing sitting position with normal chairs.

13. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Yeah. We'll see. I'm 6'1 and I have a similar problem. King says it should work though.

14. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    I'm so excited for you. When you get one you join the elite DXRacer chair club. #getonmylevel

15. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Started from the bottom now we're here

16. Wafflezzbutt

Wafflezzbutt

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I also am as firm as ever

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

17. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    I do like my waffles firm.

18. Baldoraxx

Baldoraxx Internalizing Master Of Casual

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +403
    I started from the bottom and am still at the bottom with my chair that tilts to the left

19. Passage

Passage Polychromatic

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +281
    For those who don't know what a DXRacer is, it's an epic gaming chair.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+1 skill to everything